Sunday, 7 December 2008

12:05am

To start, who am I? What am I doing here? What do I need to do to move forward?

Who am I?
Ok, I am AMN, I live in the west midlands in the UK, have a very good first job that as much as can be stressful at times is also very fulfilling at others. My second job I started as a bit of fun, its turned into something I love doing, I meet new people on a weekly basis, am rewarded when I work hard, told to get a grip when I don't.
I am currently engaged, (more on this to follow) live comfortably with a house full of animals, anyone who knows me, knows love me, love my animals!
Anything else you want to know ask! I may or may not answer.

What am I doing here?
Just a place to ponder life's little moments. I have realised in the last 6-7 years of my life, I have not lived the here and now. I have reflected so much on the past it has become me. I believe I need to let go of some of this and here is where I may or may not do it. I have to reflect on a daily basis at work and can truly understand the reasoning behind that now, but constantly going back over things that have happened in life isn't nec. good especially when its deep and it relates a lot to guilt.
I am going to get a lot of it down here at some point and maybe even come to realisations that I have to let that part of the past be.

What do I need to do to move forward?
Some of you may throw comments forward and I will read them anything rude I will just ignore, life is to short to waste time on people, that are not interested.
I hope I will find some reasoning myself.


Well that's part one, how much longer will I type tonight, I don't know, 4 hours ago I was incredibly tired, now I am not typical or is that the Pepsi max??

xx

No comments: