Saturday, 13 December 2008

Blessing

I dont know whether it has been or not. That have not been able to get hold of the person I was meant to be seeing this morning. Well not until I started blogging grrr aint that just the way.

Well nothing else happened last night, even sleep, Gonna do my best to keep going today as I prob wont stop for very long at all today. Have a to do list for tomorrow as long as my arm, welcome home lol.

I have nothing else to share this morning, I am now officially numb, 18 months ago I thought life was looking better, now I am just back to where I started. All my dreams have gone and with them has the thought of ever giving as freely with my heart again.

See ya on the animal planet when the RSPCA come and see me living me my 100 cats
x

No comments: